Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back to Square One

Just when I think Angela is finally getting it and learning how to be a good puppy, she goes and destroys the den.

I'm not going to post a picture of this. The police would think it was a crime scene.

Just trust me when I say it was awful.

Yesterday I was stuck at home (I'm sick on my week off from school!) so I figured I'd take care of some tidying up around the house. Some nagging hunch I had was telling me "Get to da den!" so slowly, with suspicious, ominous violin music playing in my head, I crept towards the doorway to the den. It looks fine so far. I can see the nice zebra print lounge chair and that looks safe (Thank God cuz that's my favorite piece of furniture in there besides the rocking chair my great-great grandmother rocked me in).
I get a little closer and peek around the corner and...

Angela turned the den into a scene straight out of C.S.I.

I bet the next three neighborhoods heard my scream of frustration.

It takes me honestly 35 minutes to even make a dent in the mess my naughty puppy made.

Where was Angela you ask? Oh, she know exactly what Mommy's sound-barrier-breaking screams mean. Baby is in BIG trouble. Angela was cowering under the bed with her fluffy golden tail between her legs.

What's so disappointing is Angela was doing so well about being good in the house when out of Mommy's sight! I honestly don't understand what triggers these urges of hers to bring about chaos. I give her attention at home. I play with her. What could possibly be causing this? And why does she always target the den?

Oh, well. At least it's blog material. Plus, Angela's making the week a lot more... interesting. That's Angela for ya. Guess it's back to ol' puppy drawing board.


Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment