One of the best things about springtime is waking up to the beautiful sound of a bird singing and opening your eyes to a window glowing with sunlight.
Jonathan and I have no such luxury.
This is what we see when we open our eyes:
Granted, it is adorable sight to see and thank you! Angela DOES have gorgeous eyes, doesn't she?
But do keep in mind...
This comes with some BAD puppy breath. Her breath stinks more than the Situation's jokes on the Roast of Donald Trump.
Note: The Situation was AWFUL. If you wanna see how bad that was, check out this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gfhM4_ogwo
Angela's breath stinks THAT bad.
Sometimes it's not even just puppy breath. Some mornings, Jonathan and I are blessed with the rough, clawing touch of puppy punches to wake up because Angela needs to go outside.
Normally, I can appreciate that Angela is notifying us that she needs to go outside instead of flat out popping a squat in the middle of the bedroom. However, Angela will occasionally aim for my eye. My vision is bad enough. Plus, she'll scratch at me so hard sometimes, it looks like Jonathan took a swing at me!
So not only do I get a blast of killer puppy breath, I will also get morning punches if I don't wake up right away.
Great way to start the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment